Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The MAD Guide to MAN BOOBS

THE MAD GUIDE TO MAN BOOBS

Essential diagrams depicting various Man Boobs, volumes one, two & three.

from MAD magazine, research and text by Ryan Pagelow, art by Drew Friedman, art directed by Sam Viviano & Ryan Flanders, edited by John Ficcara.

Look for MAN BOOBS in the book "Totally MAD"

MAN BOOBS, *volume 1*

MAN BOOBS, *volume 2*


Man Boobs *volume 3*

The truth behind Man Boobs?
http://www.theworldsbestever.com/2013/12/06/marijuana-causing-man-boobs/


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff, beautifully drawn, and yet ever so slightly arousing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sitting here laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you suffering with your man boobs? Are you in shame to take off your shirt in public, get on dress in front of women and let the people see the way your chest looks? You can cure those man boobs today without drugs or surgery!
    http://www.howtoridofmanboobs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Where to Buy Gynexin to get rid of Man Breasts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! I get to see real live moobs just like these every time I go to the gym...still nowhere near as gross as a ninety year old man wearing a Speedo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandpa has the Deflated Balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Grandpa has the Deflated Balloons.

    ReplyDelete